Ans: Subscription User licenses are Concurrent user licenses which are transferrable and reusable during the term of the subscription. It refers to the maximum number of users who can use the system at any time.
- Do you offer "in-premise" hosting option?
Ans: Yes, ePrabodh can also be deployed and hosted on your own datacenters -
internal or external. It could either be done remotely using our Expert Services or at your location.
- Does ePrabodh work on mobile and/or tablet devices?
Ans: ePrabodh is a responsive Learning Management System making it extremely easy to use on a mobile, tablet or a laptop, and computer without any loss of experience or information. No app is needed on a device to experience ePrabodh.
- What does "multiple languages of your choice" mean?
Ans: ePrabodh is available in several Indian and Foreign languages–English, Hindi, Marathi, French, Spanish, Portugese, German etc. You can choose to enable any 2 languages free of cost in the system, and user gets the choice of personal language for the ePrabodh experience.
- What if I need more than 2 languages?
Ans: From a minimum of 1 up to a maximum of 7 languages can be enabled for your setup, out of which 2 are free of cost. More than 2 languages can be activated immediately, at nominal additional charges.
- Is there a limit on content that can be delivered via ePrabodh?
Ans: No, there is no storage or bandwidth consumption limit on content storage and delivery via ePrabodh.
- Do I get to choose my own URL to access ePrabodh?
Ans: Yes, absolutely. The URL to be used by your administrators and other users can be chosen by you at a small fees for redirection.
- Will the system sport my company's branding and logo?
Ans: Yes, Your company's branding is included in the low flat fee.
- I am a small training company. Do you offer services for day to day administration?
Ans: Yes, we offer additional ePrabodh Administration Services for customers who may not have or may not need a full class to manage our software for their users. This differs from the Technical Support (which is free).
- Is Annual payment the only method of payment?
Ans: You can choose to pay monthly, quarterly or annually as per your convenience without any additional fees. Kindly note that banks may charge wire transfer fees for each payment though.
- Do you accept credit card payments?
Ans: No, unfortunately at this time we do not. We are working with our banks to get that in order pretty soon.
- What is a course? How do I know if I need one?
Ans: Course is a way to offer training to separate, isolated groups of users For example, Sukhkarta Coaching Classes is an Institute offering Courses feature allows logical and reporting level separation of both user and content and all related data.
This enables classes to hold multiple courses for different subjects, different study material/pattern and different course duration (Fast Track batch/Regular Batch)
- My students are located at different Geographical location. Can I get them to pay online?
Ans: Yes, absolutely. ePrabodh comes with an in-built shopping cart and eCommerce engine. It can work with an API-enabled payment gateway and your users can pay online with convenience and enroll for courses.
- What are the hours for Technical Support mean?
Ans: Our Technical Support team works 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM Monday - Saturday
- Do you support Single Sign On and data exchange from other systems?
Ans: Yes, ePrabodh can work with any other systems (with APIs/Web services) for SSO or more detailed data exchange either ways.
Winner of many awards and recognitions
ePrabodh has been recognised and awarded for its innovativeness time and again by some world renowned eLearning bodies.